1. The iPhone X display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
2. iPhone X is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3. Subscription may be required to access some content.
4. Compatible wireless charging mats sold separately.
5. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/ae/batteries for more information.
6. Sold separately. Requires compatible iPhone, Apple Watch, or AirPods. AirPods with wireless charging capabilities coming in 2018.
7. Apple Music requires a subscription.
Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.